Credit and Collections Practices Benchmarking
The Benchmarking Network announced it will launch a new study in the area of Credit and Collection Practices. Now is the time to join and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study. This is a "best practices" study that will include site visits to top performing companies. The project will focus on identifying practices to improve methods of managing credit and collections in order to:
- Optimize the operations of Credit as a control organization as well as enhancing its marketing roles
- Maximize the amounts collected through the use of the most advanced practices
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction with the process.
The study will review Credit and Collections Practices including research into:
- Strategies employed in credit and collections
- Using technology to enhance credit and collection effectiveness
- Credit policy
- Key measures of performance
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study, contact the AFBC Director via phone at 281-440-5044, or contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast!.