Corporate Performance Measurement Benchmarking
The Benchmarking Network announced they will launch a new study in the area of Corporate Performance Measurement. Now is the time to join and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study. This is a "best practices" study that will include site visits to top performing companies. The study will focus on such areas as:
- Organizing To Collect Measures
- Identifying Effective Measures
- Comparing Internal Performance
- Comparing To External Benchmarks
- Measuring Results Of Measurement Program
- Fine Tuning The Measurement Program
- Using Systems In A Measurement Program
- Other Corporate Performance Measurement Issues.
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study, contact the AFBC Director via phone at 281-440-5044 or contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast.