Complaint Handling and Service Recovery
The Benchmarking Network announced they will kick off the Complaint Handling and Service Recovery Benchmarking Study. Now is the time to join and become involved in setting the focus and direction of the study. This is a "best practices" study that will include site visits to top performing companies. The study will review Complaint Handling and Service Recovery including research into:
- Organizing and Structuring the Complaint Handling and Service Recovery Areas
- Customer Service Skill Sets and Approaches
- Developing Strategies
- Use of Technology to Improve Service
- Point of Customer Contact
- Opportunities for Service Improvement
- Measuring Performance in Complaint Handling and Service Recovery.
To receive detailed information on the content and focus of the study contact the FSBBA Director via phone at 281-440-5044, or contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast.